Gallstones

Many people use a gall bladder flush as a home remedy for gallstones. This article will tell you what gallstones are often made up of and give you a recipe that will let you flush your gall bladder without drugs, chemicals or surgery.

What Are Gallstones?

Gallstones are collections of cholesterol about 80 percent of the time and collections of bilirubin and calcium salts the other 20 percent of the time. These stones can vary in size from a grain of sand to the size of a golf ball.

Will a Gall Bladder Flush Eliminate Gallstones?

Not necessarily but it may. Gallstones can reside in the gall bladder or anywhere in the biliary tree so a gall bladder flush might not remove the stones in the bile duct.

How Do I Do A Gall Bladder Flush?

You need the following ingredients for this particular gall bladder flush recipe:

  • 1 pint Lemon Juice
  • 1 pint Olive Oil

Do NOT attempt to do a gall bladder flush unless you can devote at least one full day to the process. You WILL be spending a LOT of time in the bathroom because you will be flushing out both your gall bladder and bowels.

The first step in the process is to eliminate solid food intake then fluids to prepare yourself for the gall bladder flush.

Starting at 12 noon, quit eating solid food and start drinking only clear fluids.

At 6pm end all consumption of fluids of any kind.

At 7pm you will drink 1/4 cup of olive oil out of a glass and a 1/4 cup of lemon juice right after that out of a second glass.

Lay on your right side immediately after drinking these 2 liquids.

Sit up and repeat the drinking of the olive oil followed by the lemon juice every 15-20 minutes until you have consumed the full pint of each liquid.

It will take you 3 hours or less to consume the olive oil and lemon juice.

You MUST lay back down on your right side as soon as you have finished each dose. Do NOT get up or change positions until you have to go to the bathroom.

Go to bed as soon as you have consumed the two liquids but stay on your right side. By noon the next day, you will have completed the bowel and gall bladder flush.

If you enjoyed this article, I urge you to get and read The Gallstone Survival Guide to learn about gallstone prevention and additional gallstone removal options.

Disclosure of Material Connection
Presented by Natural Remedies Products Staff - Natural Remedies Products

Ask Dr. Wayne Garland a specialist in natural remedies and natural products.



Powered By WP Footer

A natural gallstone treatment is often sought by many when they experience their first gallstone “attack”. The discomfort they experience from that may be mild, severe or somewhere in between but it is always an attention getter.

The discomfort that you felt may have been one of more of the following: belching, indigestion, back pain, pain below the right shoulder or pain that feels like a heart attack. Since you are seeking a gallstone treatment, I’m guessing your medical professional has diagnosed you with gallstones.

This gallstone treatment’s goal is to flush both your bowels and your gall bladder. If everything goes well, the gallstones will flush out when your gall bladder if flushed but that doesn’t always happen.

It will take you about 3 days to complete the gall bladder flush using this method.

Stop eating solid food and drink pure apple juice for two days straight. Before you go to bed the second night, drink 3 ounces of fresh squeezed lemon and 3 ounces of dark olive oil. You should be able to pass the stones on the third day.

Once you’ve completed the gall bladder flush as described above, you have completed a natural gallstone treatment.

The Gallstone Survival Guide is a great resource you can use to learn about gallstone prevention and additional gallstone removal options.

Disclosure of Material Connection
Presented by Natural Remedies Products Staff - Natural Remedies Products

Ask Dr. Wayne Garland a specialist in natural remedies and natural products.



Powered By WP Footer

Before we discuss gallstones symptoms, we should define what a gall stone is. A gallstone is matter that collects in the gall bladder or gall bladder ducts or anywhere in the biliary tree. Gallstones can vary in size from about the size of a grain of sand to about the size of a golf ball. About 80 percent of gall stones are made up of cholesterol with the other 20 percent being made up of other particles found in the bile.

Most people with gallstones don’t have problems unless a stone or stones block one or both ducts.

If you have gallstones you may not experience any symptoms at all. Some gallstones symptoms that may be experienced are:

  • mild stomach pains often just below the rib cage.
  • nausea or vomiting.
  • you may be jaundiced (yellowing of the skin) if the bile duct blocks.
  • back pain usually between the shoulder blades is felt by some people.
  • pain under the right shoulder.
  • chest pain similar to a heart attack is felt by some.

These pains can vary from mild to severe and might last for a few minutes to several hours. Immediately consult with your medical professional if you experience sharp pains or have chest pains. These gallstone “attacks” often have pain similar in intensity to that caused by kidney stones. The attacks usually happen at night and after a meal that’s particularly heavy on fat.

Surgery to remove the gallbladder is often the solution traditionally used by the mainstream medical community. For many people, life will not change much with its absence but some will have their quality of life reduced permanently.

A friend of mine had his gall bladder surgically removed and he cannot do anything that doesn’t include having a bathroom close by because he’s living with what feels like a constant case of the flu and up to 30 bowel movements in a single day.

I was diagnosed with gallstones several years ago and have only had one “attack” but I was told surgery is NOT an option for me because I’m paralyzed and overweight. Thanks to The Gallstone Survival Guide: How To Treat and Prevent Gallstones Naturally I have viable alternatives.

Don’t you or your loved ones deserve the information that will allow you to be an informed consumer? Grab your copy of The Gallstone Survival Guide: How To Treat and Prevent Gallstones Naturally so you can learn how to live your life without having to experience gallstones symptoms.

 

Disclosure of Material Connection
Presented by Natural Remedies Products Staff - Natural Remedies Products

Ask Dr. Wayne Garland a specialist in natural remedies and natural products.



Powered By WP Footer